Medical & Dental Device Manufacturing
Struggling with controlling pressure and/or vacuum? Whether you manufacture medical equipment like catheters and tubing, or use them as a professional, precise control is a must in medical and dental manufacturing.
Successful medical and dental applications include:
- Leak testing using vacuum-through-positive pressure control
- Controlling pressure in microfluidic, or lab-on-a-chip, applications
- Controlling pressure for extruding plastic tubes and catheters
- Controlling pressure and flow in a hyperbaric chamber
- Testing for inflatable cuffs
- Regulating vacuum on a suction wand
When you require precision in air pressure and vacuum control in medical environments you can trust the industry leading regulators, valves and controls from Proportion-Air.