The Aerospace industry relies on precise and high quality testing during the production and performance of their assemblies and components. Closed-loop pressure & vacuum control is a vital part of the testing process.
Constant changes in pressure and altitude demand exact instrumentation to ensure the safe operation of aerospace equipment. The various areas where closed-loop pressure & vacuum contrtol devices are utilized in the aerospace industry include:
- Stress testing of aircraft components due to frequent altitude changes
- Regulating the mixuture of fire suppression foam and water for airport fire trucks
- The use of air cylinders to control force feedback in flight simulators
- Controlling pressure of pneumatic bladders in G-suits for flight simulators
- Fatigue tests for aircraft fuselage
- Applying repeatable pressure to gauges and transducers during the calibration process