Constant changes in pressure and altitude demand exact instrumentation to ensure the safe operation of aerospace equipment. The various areas where closed-loop pressure & vacuum contrtol devices are utilized in the aerospace industry include:
- Stress testing of aircraft components due to frequent altitude changes
- Regulating the mixuture of fire suppression foam and water for airport fire trucks
- The use of air cylinders to control force feedback in flight simulators
- Controlling pressure of pneumatic bladders in G-suits for flight simulators
- Fatigue tests for aircraft fuselage
- Applying repeatable pressure to gauges and transducers during the calibration process
Whether you need a pressure controller to help test components at specific altitudes with precision vacuum control or you need a device that can handle the rigorous vibration of flight while offering repeatable pressure control, Proportion-Air can help identify the best solution to meet your needs and then manufacture that solution quickly.
Learn more about specific applications we have been involved with below. Or, reach out and let us know what you need!
Aircraft Manufacturing & Aerospace Testing Applications
Relevant Posts on ProportionAir.com
Newsletter | June 2017
Why You Should Be More Interested in Aerospace