The aerospace industry relies on precise and high quality testing in the production and performance of their assemblies.
Closed loop control is vital for use in flight simulations and the testing of instrumentation and aircraft systems.
Constant changes in pressure and altitude demand exact instrumentation to ensure the safe operation of aerospace equipment.
Among the various areas where closed loop pressure control devices are utilized:
- Stress tests of aircraft components because of frequent altitude changes
- Regulate the mixture of fire suppression foam and water
- The use of air cylinders to control force feedback in flight simulators
- Control pressure of pneumatic bladders in G-suits during flight simulations
- Fatigue tests for aircraft fuselage
- Apply repeatable pressure to pressure gauges and transducers during the calibration process