MM1 Closed-Loop, Low Cost Valve | Electronic Control
MM1 is a closed-loop, low cost valve offering electronic control of pressure from full vacuum up to 175 PSI. A variety of analog and digital command signals are available; Din-Rail, panel mount or up to 12 stations sub-base manifold mounting options. High accuracy of ±0.2% F.S. typical with ±0.02% F.S. repeatability. Analog monitor output is standard. Can be assembled to air piloted regulator for high flow, higher pressure and various media control.
– Closed-Loop, Low Cost Valve with Pressure Ranges from Vacuum to 175 PSI –
– DIN rail, panel Mount, or sub-base manifold mounting option –
- Pressure Range: Vacuum thru 175 PSI (12 Bar)
- Accuracy: ±0.2% F.S.
- Repeatability: ±0.02% F.S.
- Max Flow: 1.2 SCFM (34 LPM)
- Port Size: 1/8″ NPT (BSPP Available)
- Durability: Immune to shock & vibration (up to 25 Gs)
- Operating Temps: 32-158°F (0-70°C)
- Filtration Recommended: 40 Micron
- Mounting options: DIN Rail, Panel & Manifold
Are you looking for a closed-loop, low cost valve you can depend on?
Request a quote | most quotes in 6 hours of understanding your needs
(mobile RFQ form below)