ISF1 Nonincindive Pressure Control Valve
The ISF1 series control valve is an electronic pressure regulator designed to precisely and proportionally control the pressure of gases based on an electronic signal. The ISF1 is FM Approved Nonincindive for use in hazardous locations (see below for complete classification).
The FM Approved nonincindive ISF1 operates using two normally closed solenoid valves, a pressure sensor and a control circuit. One valve is actuated to allow unregulated supply media into the system. The second valve actuates to allow working media to vent to atmosphere. The pressure sensor provides feedback to the control circuit. The control circuit compares the pressure sensor feedback to the user supplied electronic command signal and actuates the appropriate valve until the two signals match.
The ISF1 nonincindive pressure control valve is available with two supply voltage options:
- Option P1 = 12 VDC (11 to 14.5 VDC Max)
- Option P2 = 15-24 VDC (13.5 to 29 VDC Max) – standard
– Pair with volume booster to control higher flows –
– Directly control hazardous medias like natural gas –
- Pressure Range: Vacuum thru 150 PSI (10.3 Bar)
- Accuracy: ±0.5% F.S.
- Repeatability: ±0.2% F.S.
- Max Flow: 0.80 SCFM @ 80 PSI (23 LPM)
- Port Size: 1/8″ NPT (BSPP Available in brass manifold only)
- Durability: Immune to shock & vibration (up to 25 Gs)
- Operating Temps: 32-104°F (0-40°C)
- Filtration Recommended: 40 Micron
- Protection Rating: IP65
- Command Signal: 4-20 mA Differential
HAZARDOUS AREA CLASSIFICATION ISF1:
Nonincindive for use in Class I, II & III, Division 2, Groups C thru G T4; Type 4X hazardous (classified) locations and suitable for use in Class II, Division 2, Groups E, F and G T4
May be used with any non-corrosive compressible media compatible with the wetted materials.
Special Condition for Use:
1. With Intrinsically Safe Process Connections. Intrinsically safe process connections refers to process connections that under any condition of installation or operation will not change the nature of the hazardous (classified) area from a division 2 to a division 1 location.
NOTES: End user must determine fitness and suitability of the ISF1 control valve for their application.