Industrial Pressure Transducers by Proportion-Air
The DS-Series pressure transducers accurately measure the pressure of gases and/or fluids in industrial and laboratory processes. The output is a proportional electronic signal based on the measured pressure. The conditioned output of this electrical signal (from the strain gauge sensor) gives either 0-10 VDC or 4-20 mA output (consult factory for other available outputs).
The electrical analog output is a linear ratio of the pressure sensed. The DS-Series pressure transducers are enclosed in a rugged aluminum housing. A strain relief protects the wiring from damage caused by excessive pulling force.
The standard version (DSB) measures pressure using a piezo-resistive, semiconductor sensor chip. The stainless steel version (DST) utilizes the same silicon etched device mounted on a stainless steel diaphragm. Except on these units, no elastomers or o-rings contact the pressurized media. All wetted parts are ANSI type 316L stainless steel.
The NEMA4/IP65 version (DSW) is electrically identical to the DS series. The DSW-Sries is housed in a slightly larger canister that is sealed against fluid spray from any direction.
All of these pressure transducers have the below specifications in common:
- Response Time: 100 Microseconds
- Port Size: 1/8″ & 1/4″ NPT
- Durability: Immune to shock & vibration (up to 100 Gs)
- Operating Temps: 32-158°F (0-70°C)
- Output Signals: Voltage or Current
- Industrial Pressure Transducers designed for accuracy (±0.2%), repeatability and durability. Measures from full vacuum to 175 PSI
- High Pressure Transducers with stainless steel sensor for non-corrosive gases, liquids, hazardous and caustic medias. Pressures up to 7,500 PSI
- NEMA4/IP65 pressure transducers with the same specifications as the DSB-Series, but with dust and water jet ingress protection. For pressures up to 175 PSI
Are you looking for a industrial pressure transducers you can count on?
Request a quote | most quotes in 6 hours of understanding your needs
(mobile RFQ form below)
What Our Customers Say
What an excellent process you have for specifying parts for your customers. I am very impressed.
I met with Bill today...He was impressed by your knowledge and application of your products and wanted me to thank you for your excellent support.
It is really a pleasure to work with Proportion-Air. You cannot imagine what kind of problems I have with some manufacturers. Thank you very much!
I'm astonished for the quickest answer ever!
I'm happy to report that the trial on the QPV1 has been going well. I'm quite impressed by the performance of the unit. I'm also very impressed by the service that I received from Nick Archer which I think merits specific attention. Nick has been extremely responsive to my emails and questions. He has been patient, has kept his word, and has always replied to me quickly with an answer or a reply to my questions. Nick has provided me with what I, and certainly others in my group, consider to be a perfect example of top notch high quality customer service.