Intrinsically Safe Pressure Control Valve
- Intrinsically safe – Factory Mutual
- Non-Incendive for Class I Division 2 Groups C & D with intrinsically safe process connections for Class I, Division 1, Groups A, B, C & D
- Suitable for Class II Division 2 Groups F & G with intrinsically safe process connections for Class II, Division 1, Groups E, F & G
- Suitable for Class III, Division 2 with intrinsically safe process connections for Class III indoor/outdoor (Type 4X) hazardous (classified) locations
- Potted for direct control of hazardous gases
- Controls pressure from vacuum to 150 psig
- IP65 Housing
- 12-14.5Vdc supply voltage
- 4-20mA analog command signal
- Accuracy of +/- 0.5% of full scale
- Repeatability of +/- 0.2% of full scale
The ISF1 series control valve is an electronic pressure regulator designed to precisely and proportionally control the pressure of gases based on an electronic signal.
The ISF1 operates using two normally closed solenoid valves, a pressure sensor and a control circuit. One valve is actuated to allow unregulated supply media into the system. The second valve is actuated to allow working media to vent to atmosphere. The pressure sensor provides feedback to the control circuit. The control circuit compares the pressure sensor feedback to the user supplied electronic command signal and actuates the appropriate valve until the two signals match.
The ISF1 series can be teamed with a variety of
one-to-one pressure volume boosters for even greater flow.
Download More Information on the ISF1 Intrinsically Safe Pressure Control ValveBrochure Installation Guide 2D CAD Drawing